- inklesspen: i am back in nyc
- Soulace: yaaay
- inklesspen: been waiting a while for my bag
- inklesspen: :(
- inklesspen: there is a bird wandering the airport
- inklesspen: bird, you don't have any luggage
- Soulace: birb says how dare
- Soulace: how dare judge me, a birb
- inklesspen: i'm just that sort of person, recklessly judging birbs
- inklesspen: still no luggage :(
- inklesspen: i bet the bird stole it
- inklesspen: gonna go demand some answers
- Soulace: DONT CONFRONT THE BIRD
- Soulace: oh man that bird is gonna fuck him up
- inklesspen: So, it turns out my bag came in on an earlier flight at a different terminal (same airport). And they didn't bother to tell me.
- inklesspen: Now have bag.
- inklesspen: I did not have to fight the bird.
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill.